[DMCForum] Re: Fake Video??

What????! You're not serious, right?

How does that video show JZD had a coke habit?

What proof was there ever that JZD knew they were organising a drug
deal, apart from that video? Mysteriously the few "alleged" FBI tapes
that recorded JZD planning a drug deal vanished. More likely they
never existed in the first place. IMO JZD was forced into that
situation in room 501, and wanted nothing to do with any of those
guys. He was trying to stay alive, and the letter he wrote to his
lawyer before flying out to that meeting in LA does support this.

I don't think I could own a DeLorean car if I believed JZD actually
ever had any intentions of getting involved in drug smuggling to keep
the company afloat - its all total bullshit. He was very deservedly
aquitted, and its a shame that most people don't believe (or haven't
bothered to hear) his side of the story.

Hands up anyone who has read JZD's side of this scene in his
autobiography?

John