[DMCForum] Re: Marc, and DMCH-Fight Club Style

[DMCForum] Re: Marc, and DMCH-Fight Club Style

Robert,

I'm ROFLMAO!!!

Hey if your a big fan of Fight Club, you should check out some of
the authors other books, they are awesome.  The Authors name is
Chuck Palahniuk.  Check it out.

Regards,

Paul the Whip Guy
MidWestWhips

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas@xxxx>
wrote:

> Whoa. This is like some sort of twisted version of "Fight Club".
But