[DMCForum] Re: Angle drive lubrication

Yes, grease it and order a new angle drive to have it ready when the
shaft breaks because of too much resistance due to grease !
Especially when it's cold.

I call this a typical misinformation. But go ahead, DMCH is happy to sell
you many new angle drives.

Elvis - with regular engine oil in 6548's angle drive

--
GMX im TV ... Die Gedanken sind frei ... Schon gesehen?
Jetzt Spot online ansehen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/tv-spot