[DMCForum] Angle drive lubrication

Is it possible to lubricate the angle drive without removing the
left-front wheel?  Like if you turn it all the way to the right or
something?  I have a feeling mine is about to break, because there
have been increasing stuttering/clicking noises from behind the
gauges accompanied by twitches in the speedo needle and vibrations
under my left foot (resting on the "dead pedal").  Also, what
lubricant do you guys squeeze in there?  I've read to use something
of "heavy weight."

Thanks,
-Derek L