[DMCForum] Re: Help !!!!

Dear DeLorean enthausiasts,

I tried it myself, i'm owner of vin16105 and it's not possible to
lock the car with the doorlock switches when the doors are open.

I didn't knew that there are DeLorean's who are able to do so.

We are still trying to open de DeLorean, this is a 1981 VIN#02330.

Ofcourse we will let you know the outcome

Thanks sofare with all your suggestions and if someone have still
other ideas please let us know.

Thanks and greatings from Holland/Belgium
VIN#16105 and VIN#02330

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxx>