Re: [DMCForum] Re: Re: Help !!!!

Elvis,

I guarantee you, 1630 can be locked with the door open
and then just close the door.  That's what led me to
the essay I wrote about getting into a car that is
locked or broken handles.

On a side note, the fellow that couldn't get into his
car used the procedure and was able to get inside
without any damage to his car.  Don't you just love it

Mike--------Pizza Special