[DMCForum] Re: Help !!!!

A guy I knew that worked for DMC was responsible for the cars when
they came off of the ships.

He said sometimes the cars came without keys.

They used the trick of hitting the pontoon inside of the front
driver's wheel well. To the back of the inside wheel well by the door
with a heavy rubber mallet. That will trigger the switch supposedly
popping the locks.

I don't know if this was when the inertia switch was by the pedals or
up by the drivers knee area.

Cain Grimes
002835

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas@xxxx>