Re: [DMCForum] Re: Privacy on the internet.

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Privacy on the internet.

Calculate?  Interesting..

I don't know how one could calculate physical location
unless they have a detail network map of the entire
data path.  It is not like cell phones, or GPS..
because the distance is know to be a straight line.
When you run data through wires, you can pretty much
assume it is NOT straight.

Out of curiosity, I did the same thing you did (with
my own IP address).  The lot/long location given for
my IP address is a few MILES from my home.  Incorrect
data is usually worse than no data.  :)

BTW, you sell paint ball guns?