[DMCForum] Re: Privacy on the internet.

No, the site I found said that the IP address I picked out of your
email was in Freehold. As I said in the email relating to that, I have
no idea what that IP represents.

The site I posted returns city as Vero Beach and lat/long coordinates
that are different from the ones I got at the address resolution site
only because they are a few decimal points shorter. It's a few blocks
away from my house, and I'm sure there are more precise calculators
out there, since that took maybe two minutes on google to find. There
are downloadable ones that I didn't try that are most likely a lot
more precise than what I used.