Re: [DMCForum] Privacy in the real world...

Josh wrote:

> Same thing happened to me today
>...and the other night... use his headlights to light it

I should have realized  that happens more often than I would have
thought. And  I have to admit to taking a candid highway pic of a
Viper around DC several years ago.

>  Kind of makes me
> wish I washed my car more often!  (ha)

And I wished he'd taken it from a better angle.  My amber rear
markers on the driver's side are faded.

So if a photo of a D with faded markers and 10440 for a license plate
shows up on the 'net, would someone call my attention to it please
;)  If it's on EBAY - the car is NOT for sale HAHA