[DMCForum] Privacy in the real world...

Same thing happened to me today as I was coming out of the grocery
store...and the other night at the gym (that was funny, the guy had
pulled up behind my parked car so he could use his headlights to light
it up) ...and the day before that on the highway.  Kind of makes me wish
I washed my car more often!  (ha)

-Josh