Re: [DMCForum] AOL...

I have always been a Mac person.  Bought a 128K. and now have a G4.
Had a Lisa for a while too.  For those hard core mac owners, I also
owned an Outbound.   It was a great machine.  really fast for its day.
Sold it as a collectors item.

Over christmas added a dual monitor board.  Just fantastic how much
that improved my productivity.   Used t o have a dual B&W set up years
ago with an SE30.  It was really great.

Though the Macs have a slightly higher initial cost.  The overall
operating cost is much lower BECAUSE, THEY RARELY if even crash and
almost never need repair.

Yes,  I do have a  windows machines for dealing with the clients that
can only handle microsoft file formats.

I have spent twice as much money on the windows machines to keep them
running and constantly having to reinstall the system software after
about 6 months.  My bother is a microsoft person has a rule that is it
normal to have to reinstall the system every six months based on 10
years experience.

Bob