Re: [DMCForum] Tucker

On a related topic, the news yesterday had a senator
from Nevada on..  they asked him his opinion on all of
the money being spent on the inauguration.  He said
something along the lines of "if you have a problem
with the corporate money being spent, then your a
communist".

(Trying my best to NOT get political... Oh, the things
I could say here about the inauguration!)

Ahh, I see.. So capitalism is all about having more
money, so you can influence politicians to further
your agenda.

Kind of like how the Big 3 put Tucker out of
business..

It is scary that we are talking about a factual
documentary on things that happened 50 years ago....
and nothing has changed.