Re: [DMCForum] AOL...

below..

--- Videobob Moseley <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Not really no.
> I just sit here and drool all over myself and use my
> A+ certification for a
> coaster.

Textbook certifications..  Oy!!

> POP3 mail sucks - web mail doesn't. My opinion,.
> Ever since I completely removed OUTLOOK and every
> other mail server program

"mail server program"??  Outlook is a Mail CLIENT, not
a server..  I guess you were out sick that day?

> I have
> not gotten a virus, actually I am sent a virus every
> other day but Hotmail
> blocks it.

I use Yahoo, and agree that web mail does help keep
viruses out.  Mostly because attachments don' download
automatically, and Yahoo does some virus scans for me.

<SNIP>