Re: [DMCForum] DCS 2006 concerns?

The Corvette club always has their show on fathers day weekend. Fathers
day is June 11, 2006 and that is a weekend before our show.

I have a friend that goes to these shows every year and he says they
are always on fathers day.

Do you actually think PH would let two big shows there when the
Corvette show takes up all of the rooms?

My friend says you have to be on a list to get in a room anywhere near
the show and they start booking up i think it was 6 or 3 months before
the show starts and the day of the show there are no rooms anywhere
near the show.

Personally i think Ken would have scheduled around this IF it was a
problem.

Mark V