From: Marc Levy [mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 5:22 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Are you kidding me?

[Author note:  I *INTEND* for this e-mail to be sent
to the entire list.  It was not submitted by mistake]

Bruce,

Are you implying that it was improper of me to let the
list know that Claude's method of door removal is
incorrect?  Even dangerous?!

If *ANYONE ELSE* sent this response, it would have NOT
had this moderator editorial...  I am on a lot of
moderated lists, and on no other list would a
moderator abuse their power like this.  Not to
mention, the average DML reader would have no idea
that this weeks moderator is Bruce Benson.

I'm not surprised, just disapointed.  I don't want or
deserve special treatment like this.

Marc