-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Gutkowski [mailto:martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

> Again, not
> reinventing the wheel, what do you think of a Legend-type V design?

I like it - and in fact it could have been made for the Renault turbo
PRVs because the throttle body sits directly in the middle pointing up.
The only snag is the length of pipwork - are you going to turn the
turbos around?

> Oh, and I'm fortunate enough to have the only J&S spark controller in the
> new design.  Mine was the last he made if I understand correctly.  That's
> another reason why I would like to stay with as much of the current
> setup as
> possible.

Though you do realise that setting the timing on the knock sensor is a
ham-fisted way of doing things to say the least....

BTW the TEC3 does support electronic ignition for an odd-fire engine.
You could weld up the bob-weights in the dizzy and simply run the ecu
"in the background" - it'd all look exactly the same.