Re: [DMCForum] Turbo Bosch X-Jet?

Martin and Dave,

Hopefully, you cars will be done for DCS 2006.   I would love to see
some DeLoreans kick the ass of their nemesis the corvette.  (Actually,
GM thought is was the other way around).

We were planning to do this by competing against the vettes on there
own slalom course.  However, the latest info is that they don't allow
ANY other brand or type of car.

Gee, a reflection of the ego - snob appeal of this group?

Worse, yet,  it appears the corvette group which will be some 10,000
people including vendors and visitors will be taking away any spare
parking places where we could have set up our own slalom course.

I am not  happy about this and will be meeting with Ken and may be the
vette people on the 29th. Jan.

What I really need to know is how many of you are interested in a
slalom race course and would it be worth it change the date of DCS 2006
by a week or so, so we would have room for such an event?

Personally,  this event was going to be the big think for me other than
the car show.  THere are so many member who are really making their Ds
into performance handling machines and I want them to be able to show
the rest the D owners and the car community that this car would really
have turned into a vette killer.

Bob