[DMCForum] Re: Hmm.. not very enthusiastic about his dream car, is he?

[DMCForum] Re: Hmm.. not very enthusiastic about his dream car, is he?

They feed the brain dead masses,

If you build it, retards will buy it, usually without thought.

Same for network TV, if you make shitty reality and even shittier
sitcoms that make poeple think life can be like this, then they will
blindly watch, while you feed them advertising of course.

The majority of the public is brain fodder cattle, they do what they
are programmed to do, buy what they are programmed to buy, want what
they are told to want, and the corporations write the software they
run on. They fuel the constant stupidity.

Scary when you think for yourself. Isn't blind ignorance bliss?

Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> I don't know which one was worse, that one or these...
>
> "Sophomore Cass Meadows agreed that style is important, but has
more of an
> old-fashioned taste. "I would love to own a restored 1973 Red
Cadillac. It's