RE: [DMCForum] Hmm.. not very enthusiastic about his dream car, is he?

RE: [DMCForum] Hmm.. not very enthusiastic about his dream car, is he?

I don't know which one was worse, that one or these...

"Sophomore Cass Meadows agreed that style is important, but has more of an
old-fashioned taste. ?I would love to own a restored 1973 Red Cadillac. It?s
the nicest car I?ve ever seen and has great fuel efficiency.?

..."great fuel efficiency."?!?!!?

"Fans of NASCAR should appreciate the wish of Brandon Dennison, a 2004
Midland graduate who now is a freshman at Shepherd University. ?I love the
24 Monte Carlo DuPont Chevrolet because Jeff Gordon drives it,? he said. ?It
has a lot of horsepower.?

...uhm, yea, the race car does but it shares next to nothing with the
production car.  No wonder the big three build cookie-cutter cars now.

Greg