[DMCForum] Vigilante Justice

--- cruznmd <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<SNIP>

> I believe that the police have their function in
> life. I'm no
> vigilante. Given an option, I'll call the police
> over confrontation
> but when faced with an armed burgler/rapist
> requiring a split-second
> decision, I'll shoot him dead every time. I agree
> that there will be
> extremists who exercise deadly force when it's not
> warranted and
> these people should be tried for their lack of
> judgement.

I have never been in a situation like that, but I cant
imagine it would be easy for an average person to live
with the fact that another person died at their
hands..  Obviously, if someone breaks in to your house
to rape your wife there is not a lot of room for
second guessing..  Just saying that maybe not everyone
is prepared to have access to a weapon that can so
easily kill..  Being tried for lack of judgment after
the fact does not undo the event.

> <snip>
> > "I'd rather be tried by 12, than carried by 6."
> <snip>
> I'll buy that for a dollar.

Robocop!!