Re: [DMCForum] RE: Rebuilt distrobutor in 1885

Re: [DMCForum] RE: Rebuilt distrobutor in 1885

He didn't say he *couldn't* fix it, just that he couldn't fix it in
time.  Presumably because he would have to make some equipment first.

As much as I hate the fact that they did it, she video of them
smashing the DeLorean with the train was very well done.  I'm glad
they only tried one take of it.  And that stunt double cut his exit
from the car amazingly close.