[DMCForum] Re: DeLorean related?

He's making fun of the guy who won't say who owns the prototype now.
Sine the guy claims it is in such good hands and will be well taken
care of, joking on this mystery man, as some people's ideas of "well
taken care of" are spinners, chrome & neon.

Hope a "ricer" didn't buy it.

Guess it made it through because it talked about the fate of a rare
Delorean?

Joe