From: Joe OBrien [mailto:joeyoseppijoe@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 12:54 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Tinted head/tail lamp covers

I at first thought of that, but I like the look of the liscense bezel.
Plus the manufacturing cost would be quite more to produce  piece of
that size, (why the radiator shroud is now 2 pieces in repro form)

And if I somehow chipped one part of it I would half to replace the
whole thing, $$$$$

Plus owners might get in trouble a bit because that would almost black
out the plate entirley, where a lightly colored smoke cover would just
dim it down a bit. Like the smoke liscense plate covers for modern cars.

Just my thoughts,

Joe