RE: [DMCForum] PRV Performance

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005, Dave Stragand wrote:

> It takes a lot of know-how and effort.

Well of course it does, and that was really part of my point.  The people
who designed the turbo kits knew what they were doing to one degree or
another.  The people who designed DMCH's engine upgrade definitely knew
what they were doing.  None of these efforts has come close to doubling
the horsepower.

I do not believe the PRV's horsepower can be doubled (reliably) for under
$7000, and if it could be, someone would have done it.  It's not like
there's lack of know-how or a lack of attempts out there.

-andrew