RE: [DMCForum] Re: Oh Wow!!! Prototype DMC for sale on Ebay.

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Oh Wow!!! Prototype DMC for sale on Ebay.

I received the following from the seller.

Greg

THE OWNER RESPONDS:

DONT SELL ANYONE!   =;)

TO I HAVE FOUND NO APPRAISER THAT WILL APPRIASE THIS CAR.

IT IS BEEN TALKED ABOUT IN THE COLLECTOR NEIGHBORHOOD FOR MAYBE

GOING FOR $100,000.00 - ?

ALL SERIOUS BIDS WILL BE CONSIDERED. I JUST WANT THIS CAR TO GO TO SOMEONE

WHO WILL APPRECIATE IT'S HISTORY.

HOPEFULLY THIS MIGHT BE IN YOUR PRICE RANGE...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST...