[DMCForum] Re: Oh Wow!!! Prototype DMC for sale on Ebay.

[DMCForum] Re: Oh Wow!!! Prototype DMC for sale on Ebay.

Thank you , Cain!  Here I thought I was the only one suspicious of
this.  The real owner knows what he has and I agree with you about
putting it out on ebay.

The Barrett-Jackson auction is just a few weeks away.  That's where I
would expect to see this vehicle.

Johnny
5518