[DMCForum] Re: Oh Wow!!! Prototype DMC for sale on Ebay.

[DMCForum] Re: Oh Wow!!! Prototype DMC for sale on Ebay.

In some ways I think this car is better looking than the production
car. This of course does not apply to that awful interior.
I do prefer the sharper lines of this one though, especially at the
top of the front fenders, and the sharp edges of the front fascia.
Also, I like the stainless spoiler on the front as opposed to the
black one on prodution cars.

The production car has a much nicer side profile and rear that this
one though! I don't think DeLoreans look too good without the louvers
on the back.

John

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Videobob Moseley" <videobob@xxxx>
wrote:
> Yes, that's right.
> This is the car seen used in the original 1981 "DeLorean"
documentary, and