[DMCForum] Re: Oh Wow!!! Prototype DMC for sale on Ebay.

[DMCForum] Re: Oh Wow!!! Prototype DMC for sale on Ebay.

Right. This is the Bob Collins prototype that is totally different. This car has no chassis.
Only two subframes for the engine cradle/rear suspension in the back, and the front
suspension, up ahead in the front. The two subframes are held together by the ERM
underbody.

I'm am so pissed that I am not in Las Vegas right now, so that I could ask the owner if I
could drive over to Pahrump, and view this car in person. Even if I paid the guy for the
privilege.

Up on the north end of Las Vegas, a few miles from my old house, there is this guy who
has the first automatic car ever built. I have his car somewhere at home, I just never got
around to calling him, so that I could take a look at the car, and get some photos.

-Robert