[DMCForum] Re: NJ Voter video.

No way, is that really you Robert ?

Somehow I'm glad you didn't make it to show up when I was in Vegas,
because my girlfriend would have passed out the second you would have
left the car LOL (too many Elvis'es in that short time....)

Absolutely great, we could have taken a picture of both of us in front
of your car and write below it - guess who's the real Elvis ?
LOL, ok, enough bullshit, I love it ;-)

Elvis...a real one...

So for the big question here. Did you actually vote? 'Cause I know
that I actually have a cable modem!

ftp://members.cox.net/claude.jpg

Laugh if you want. The ego boost of getting recognized everywhere in
public was more than worth it! :)

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"