Re: [DMCForum] Re: Wholesale DeLorean slaughter (Was: Glove Box problems

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Wholesale DeLorean slaughter (Was: Glove Box problems)

> > Josh, I'm trying to defend you here.  Are there subjects in school
> > that you excel at and are interested in?
>
> Yes there are. Oddly enough one of them is mathmatics

OK -- I forgive you for reading a car mag in math class  ;)

>Auto shop, MCST
> ( Micro computer system technology)2, and science are the only class
> that really interest me.

Good choices.  That'll set you up for a deceent career.

>Engllish is my weakest because all we do in
> there is read books from.. along time ago and will not help in life

HAHA -- I was the same way, only my most boring subject was
history - for the same reasons.

>I have tried to
> tell my doctor and my mom that I'm just bored but they didn't listen

Is it possible to change to a magnet school that might give you more
of the education you want to focus on?  Have you talked to your
guidance counsellor?

I'm very much again the idea of the wholesale medicating of kids,
but I also don't know you -- none of us does -- and I do worry that
perhaps as a group we're giving you some really bad advice about
your meds.  If your grades have improved since you started taking
them then maybe it's not such a bad idea to keep taking them, at
least until you graduate.

Obviously you are able to stay focused on something if you've
saved all that money -  that's outstanding for a kid your age!!!