[DMCForum] Re: Wholesale DeLorean slaughter (Was: Glove Box problems)

[DMCForum] Re: Wholesale DeLorean slaughter (Was: Glove Box problems)

This time go around I will have to type plainly because all the
little arrows on the left confuse me.

There are no magnet schools in my county and I go to one of the best
schools in the state of Arkansas, statisics tell us that. Arkansas to
me is very boring. Everybody loves import pea shooters, 4x4, old
mucsle cars. I like them but I don't love tehm the way I do DeLoreans.

I think there is really only one person on this list that "knows"
me. We've never met in person but we have talked on the phone once or
twice. Mike Clemens. There I go again, forgetting how to spell
people's last name. Sorry Mike! I think that is right, Clemens. I
called about the DeLorean in Mountain Home that I was wanting to buy
until he told me what was wrong with it. He is a life saver.

As for the bad advice, nah. Don't sweat it. My dad had a cow when he
found out that my mom had me on meads. He dosn't rule over my
household anymore so I don't care if he gets mad, he hates my mom's
guts so I stoped talking to him. When you guys give me your advice it
tells me that you guys care what goes on around you and you don't sit
around and do nothing. Plus you try to give a young hoodlem like me
advice because you care. Thanks for caring.

I'm not really a hoodlem but that is what my 91 year old grandma
called me ahile back ago when I was trying to get her to make her
famous apple sauce.

DeLoreans are really the only thing that I can stay focused on
because it's like a virus. Once I look at a picture of one or think
about driving one thru the parking lot at school, that's it, I might
not even try to think of anything else because I can't. I'll be doing
homework sitting in one if I do think about my homework. My friends
think it is funny, I used to draw, or try to draw the car at lunch or
on the paper text book cover. My locker was a shrine to DMC. My
girlfriend told me I was a dork for likeing one. But who cares.

-Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lauren" <LPLand@xxxx> wrote:

> > > Josh, I'm trying to defend you here.  Are there subjects in
school
> > > that you excel at and are interested in?
> >
> > Yes there are. Oddly enough one of them is mathmatics
>
> OK -- I forgive you for reading a car mag in math class  ;)
>
> >Auto shop, MCST
> > ( Micro computer system technology)2, and science are the only
class
> > that really interest me.
>
> Good choices.  That'll set you up for a deceent career.
>
> >Engllish is my weakest because all we do in
> > there is read books from.. along time ago and will not help in
life

> HAHA -- I was the same way, only my most boring subject was
> history - for the same reasons.
>
> >I have tried to
> > tell my doctor and my mom that I'm just bored but they didn't
listen

> Is it possible to change to a magnet school that might give you
more
> of the education you want to focus on?  Have you talked to your
> guidance counsellor?
>
> I'm very much again the idea of the wholesale medicating of kids,
> but I also don't know you -- none of us does -- and I do worry that
> perhaps as a group we're giving you some really bad advice about
> your meds.  If your grades have improved since you started taking
> them then maybe it's not such a bad idea to keep taking them, at
> least until you graduate.
>
>  Obviously you are able to stay focused on something if you've
> saved all that money -  that's outstanding for a kid your age!!!

click here