Re: [DMCForum] Re: Wholesale DeLorean slaughter (Was: Glove Box problems

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Wholesale DeLorean slaughter (Was: Glove Box problems)

Marc i agree with you too on this subject. I see more and more kids now
days put on these drugs, personally i think the drugs screw up the
brain more than if you would just leave it alone. All kids go through
some type of change in their lives and the drugs just are an excuse for
the parents and children to explain their behavior.

Mark V