Re: [DMCForum] Re: Wholesale DeLorean slaughter (Was: Glove Box problems

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Wholesale DeLorean slaughter (Was: Glove Box problems)

I'm a tough critic of ADD and Ritalin..  What a crock
of shit.

When I was in school, I would daydream too.  Mostly
out of boredom.  For thousands of years children grew
up without Ritalin..  IMHO, it is a crutch for parents
and makes a lot of money for the drug companies.

Get of the juice Josh.

:)