[DMCForum] Re: Wholesale DeLorean slaughter (Was: Glove Box problems)

[DMCForum] Re: Wholesale DeLorean slaughter (Was: Glove Box problems)

So you really sound like perhaps most of us here.
Bad grades in boring classes led me to leave school after
10th grade (different school system !) and to start an
apprenticeship as an industrial electronic tcehnician.
Afterwards I continued school and became an EE.
Grades were very good as long as I was interested in the stuff
I had to learn. No pills needed ever (ok, Aspirin after the parties...)

But let me get to the point why this whole discussion here started:

You wrote something about the glove box lid that bothers you so much
that you wanna pull it out and jump on it.

This made us (me) think you already have a Delorean for a specific time
and tried at least more than once to fix that (simple) problem.
(Use a screw driver and set the lid and the belonging parts until it
fits - really no high tech involved at all.)
But instead you don't even have a Delo at all so far ?

Hell what is this at the moment that so many young guys are running
around telling bullshit to others ?
Like the one lately who wanted to sell a Delo for cheap - no he wanted to
get rid of it better today than tomorrow  - it was a scammer ! No, not
even a scammer, it was a 15 year old dumbass running around thinking it
is funny to spread those lies. What's the point in doing this ?

Or the other guys lately at DMCH. He had a red Delo and they worked on it.
Nice guy, but it was obvious that this was the only (exotic) car that he
could afford. So why did he tell me about his Esprit and Countach he is
restoring also ? In the next sentence he explained me ho to save
some bucks by installing the new fans by himself because the others didn't
work (lives in Texas and has no working fans !!!!) But he would have DMCH
to service his car like every week ?!?

Can somebody explain me what all those lies are good for ?

Elvis

Message: 15