[DMCForum] Re: Home Video Recording Act.

[DMCForum] Re: Home Video Recording Act.

I didn't see the video. Which one is it?

I did see the PSA with "Fat Joe", and damn does that man look allot like the retarded Burger
King Guy!

http://load.pquinn.com/binaries/fries/

I did 2 TV spots, 2 radio ads, and a fullpage print in the paper for my employer. Never
once did I sign a thing.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"