[DMCForum] Re: Home Video Recording Act.

[DMCForum] Re: Home Video Recording Act.

Fat Joe?? hahahaha
No I don't look like him, I'm shorter and skinnier. It's the "college
students" video. The attorney general is in the middle, I am the
second on the right after him, and one of the shortest students, LOL
You did the ads for your employer, so the story might be a little
different. Also, I never read anything about entertainment law, I
don't even know if it's regulated by the state or federal. But I
still think that if you walk around with a camera and you want to
sell your video, the people who appear on the screen should have some
rights over his/her appearance, IMHO. Just makes more sense to me
with the way my attorney's mind work!
I'm not doing a legal research on that, just putting my 2 cents that
when you make profit the story is a little different...

Flavia- NJ
--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas@xxxx>