[DMCForum] Re: Home Video Recording Act.

[DMCForum] Re: Home Video Recording Act.

Hey Walt,

Yes, the voter's awareness commercial is still online
http://www.nj.gov/oag/elections/hava_doe.html but it has some
problem, doesn't play on every computer. I received a VHS tape form
the office of the attorney general and I burned a DVD :) my 15
seconds of fame...

Happy 2005 to everyone

Flavia - NJ
--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> Flavia -- I remember looking at the links you posted long ago, but
none of them worked.  Now you are saying they are still online?