Re: [DMCForum] Off all week.....

Rich, I suspect that maybe the brushes are getting dirty.
Sometimes new brushes don't seat well.  They start off
square/flat on the ends, but they rub on curved rings.  If
you do an anal rebuild, you pre-shape the end of the brushes
so that they seat perfectly from the start.  Oh wait, did
you say rebuilt OEM Ducillier?  ha, ha - ha, hah hah hah ,
tee-hee.... Well, I have seen worse.  I won't mention names.
;-)

Walt

p.s. Hi John!