Re: [DMCForum] Re: Never say Never?

> At least - good to know that there's only one barefeet guy
out
there ;-)))

Thanks. ;-)

And part of the reason why I have been off line for so long
is Greg (the real one) was calling me on the phone asking
where I was, telling me I'm missing all this hot gossip
about some other Greg or Gary or Shitsix3 or endofcotex23 or
whatever.  That made me keep the computer off for a few
extra days. :-)

Otherwise I'm still getting over this terrible cold/flu.
AND..... I bought a baby little motorcycle.  Honda
Nighthawk.  It has a whopping 234cc displacement.  I'm
surprised it didn't come with training wheels.  I could use
them. :-P

Walt