Re: [DMCForum] Re: white haze (Bypassing Heater Core)

Re: [DMCForum] Re: white haze (Bypassing Heater Core)

Typical of my life, I asked a question a few days ago when I had
some spare time and got too busy to act on the answers.  But your
suggestions raise another question --

Bill wrote:
>Why don't you bypass the heater core and see if the problem goes
away?

Walt wrote:
>   If the heater core is leaking,
> it will drip out the condensate drain.  So check for oily
> residue where the condensate drain tube runs along the frame
> behind the right front wheel.

My questions now are --  if coolant is leaking outside the cab, why
do its vapors  it condense on the windshield?  Wouldn't I see signs
of leaking coolant on the ground where my D is parked?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here