[DMCForum] Re: white haze (Bypassing Heater Core)

[DMCForum] Re: white haze (Bypassing Heater Core)

> Sounds like ethyl glycol to me.

That's nothing that ethyl alcohol won't fix. ;-)  {hic}

> Why don't you bypass the heater core and see if the
problem goes away?

That's what the ethyl alcohol is for.  You drink enough of
it and all your problems go bye bye.  You know, if any part
of a DeLorean can be fixed by bypassing something, good ole
Bill will have a procedure for it.  Cheers, we love you
Bill. :-) {hic}

Darn, I was going to say something really relevant about
white haze or something or other, and I just can't remember
what the heck it was.  I suppose I better stop typing
now.....

Oh yeah, I remember now....  If the heater core is leaking,
it will drip out the condensate drain.  So check for oily
residue where the condensate drain tube runs along the frame
behind the right front wheel.  Okay... now I'll stop typing.

Walt

click here