[DMCForum] Re: Wow, good thing I *STILL* have not purchased BTTF on DVD.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:
> The problem is in the wide screen version of the
> movie.

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=218219&goto=nextoldest

Hey Marc, are you a member of the HTF?

I was a member there for several years before they kicked me off. My
brute honesty and refusal to play along with political correctness was
just too much for their hyper-sensitive weenie moderators to handle.
As a matter of fact, others have been kicked off the HTF for the crime
of mentioning my name. ;)

-Ryan

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here