Re: [DMCForum] purple haze.... was: white haze

Re: [DMCForum] purple haze.... was: white haze

Walt,

Well, as I tell people who complain of my driving: I
may be not be fast but I get there in the end. And
it's true, Yahoo doesn't always work for me so I don't
get to respond to things right away.

Re subject line: Been drinking that Abita "Purple
Haze" I take it? They now make a wheat beer which is
also quite tasty.

Not that I want to add to your addiction, but of
course successful enjoyment of vice can only be
achieved with practice and long study.

Farrar

--- Walter Coe <Whalt@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Checked your heater core recently?
>
> Yeah Farrar, you are a little late suggesting that.
> But
> then we can blame it on Yahoo.  Personally I blame
> the
> holiday and nothing on TV for my present inebriated
> condition....
>
> Merry Christmas,
> Happy Hangover....
>
> Walt