[DMCForum] Re: Laughter

Oh you're obsessed all right. Obsessed with buying new stereos and
stainless steel louvres and white paint for a car that won't be
drivable when you buy it.

You can put a pink ribbon on a turd all you like but it's still a
turd.

You had better get all of this cosmetic stuff out of your brain and
start reading up on german mechanical fuel injection, electronically
controlled idle systems and Lambda emission controls. You'd better
be thinking about rust, failed relays, engine timing problems,
seized up brake calipers or you are going to be in for a huge
disappointment.

I'm not telling you not to buy the car Josh. I'm telling you that
any car that you buy for $10k or less is going to require a lot of
work. You need to have the patience for that. That car will strand
you repeatedly until you grow to hate it if you don't ignore the
stereo and concentrate on the mechanics.

You know, if you almost have enough money to buy a DeLorean, why
don't you order the complete set of manuals from DMCH and start
READING? That way when you get the car, you can fix things more
rapidly and enjoy the car sooner.

Rich A.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Nun Yah" <joshp1986@xxxx> wrote:

<snip> After telling them the story
> of me being obssest they laughted at me.<snip>

click here