Re: [DMCForum] Re: Laughter

--- cruznmd <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Oh you're obsessed all right. Obsessed with buying
> new stereos and
> stainless steel louvres and white paint for a car
> that won't be
> drivable when you buy it.

I agree with Rich. The first thing I got was the parts
manual. I studied the diagrams, and still do
occasionally. I have been in love with the DeLorean
for ten years, but I haven't bought one yet because I
want to be financially able to get one which is in
good enough condition that I don't have to restore it.
When I first started looking, that meant a car that
cost aounr $15k. Now it's more like $20k. So I'm still
saving, and sucking up as much knowledge as I can. I
know for a fact that when I get my D I will not even
touch the sound system, because I will be paying
attention to mechanical issues. I wouldn't even care
if it had a functional stereo. And cosmetic extras
mean little to me as well. But I could talk all day.

I was 18 too once, you know. Have patience. It's a
virtue, they say.

Farrar