[DMCForum] Laughter

I work at a five-star Chrysler dealership and am an inpulsive buyer
so the sales reps. love me. They tried to get me to buy a beautiful
2001 s-10 Extreme with a few thousand dollars worth of accessories in
it, ahhh man it's beautiful. Now normally I would have bought it on
the spot, but I have wanted a DeLorean since.. well I forgot when but
it's been along time. I told them no because I was buying a DeLorean
and they looked at me like I was crazy. After telling them the story
of me being obssest they laughted at me. I was wondering why because
to me the DeLorean is the perfect sports car, even though it is not
the best performer. It's by far the most comfortable, coolest, and it
is still ahead of it's time.
  When they laughed at me I was in thought, why would they laugh at
me for buying a car that is so awesome, and so ahead of it's time
when it was produced.
   Maybe because they believe all the lies from back in the 80s or
they are coke addicts and it was greedy laughs, I don't know.
   Did anyone laugh at you guys when you talked openly about buying a
DeLorean? Adults do laugh at me all the time but other teenagers
encourage me to buy one because they think that the DeLorean is the
coolest thing that came from the 80s other than us. The guys at
school are horsepower hogs and really like the DMC when they find out
that John DeLorean made the first GTO, of course I have to prove it
to them.
   So at the next car show that I take my future car to, mine will be
the one with a tip jar on the dash for gas money for all the people I
give rides to, because I already have a list of guys that want to
ride when I go cruising on Fridays.
     -Josh

click here