[DMCForum] Re: Laughter

I got a plan if the motor and tranny go out. I have a buddy that is a
mechanic and has a chevy 305 with a tranny that has 150 miles that he
was tring to sell me to put in my gutless cutless, but it's not a
DeLorean and my VW started giving me trouble
again when I bought the Olds, so I got both running but another one
of my buddies broke two rokerarms and tore up the crankshaft, how,
beats me. But since I bought the car for $100 and he helps me with
the VW I figured I would let him off on buying the parts to fix his
wrath damage. I hope the motor and tranny can fit in a DeLorean.
    -Josh
P.S. Thanks for not laughing. Math is my favorite class;-)

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lauren" <LPLand@xxxx> wrote:

>  >Adults do laugh at me all the time
>
> I'm not laughing at you.  I think it's great that a kid your age
has
> saved so much money.  I just want to see you buy a D that's
> reasonably reliable so you can actually enjoy driving it, even if
it
> means saving a little more money for a little longer.  Do the
math ;)

click here