[DMCForum] Hey, I accidentally pulled a SonnyV mistake on the DML

[DMCForum] Hey, I accidentally pulled a SonnyV mistake on the DML

Now I feel like SonnyV

Check out message #47563 on the DML

I was using my work computer killing time reading the DML and I was
responding to some guy's question on the Michelin Pilots.

I forgot I was logged into my account I use for my e-mail from work.
I just browse the DML with that account and post under this one,
usually. The joecellularjoe account isn't a DMC Forum member though.

Maybe I should join with my alter ego?

Betcha that was the same thing SonnyV/James did.

Easily can happen with the Yahoo interface.

Joe OBrien

click here