[DMCForum] Guerilla Marketing

What James is doing is a common, yet shady practice known as guerilla
marketing. Clients or advertising companies pose as users in chat rooms,
usenet groups, and online forums to promote products or poll users for
information. We get requests for it all the time but decline it on
principle. It's misleading and dishonest. If you're going to advertise, just
do it and don't be underhanded about it. It's that simple.

click here